The San Antonio Radio Fiesta is scheduled for Saturday, January 14, 2017 at the Schertz Civic Center, 1400 Schertz Pkwy, Schertz, Texas.
The Schertz Civic Center offers more floor space and tables in the exhibit hall. With multiple programs scheduled, plus the winter meeting of the Texas VHF Society, we believe our attendance will increase.
VE testing starts at noon, just a few blocks down the street at the Schertz Public Library. Advance RSVP is highly recommended to email@example.com. Bring a original & a copy of any current / previous ham license (if upgrading), your photo ID, and $15 cash for the session. No credit cards accepted. Contact Pat AD5BR at the above email address for more info.
- HOURS: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday.
- LOCATION: Schertz Civic Center – 1400 Schertz Pkwy, Schertz, TX
- Amateur Radio Fiesta set up:
- Friday Night – 4 to 9 pm
- Saturday – Set up starting at 6:30 am with the doors opening at 8 am.
- Admission Ticket: $10 at the door
- Dealer Tables: $14 at the door, if available
- Flea Market Tables: $10 at the door, if available
- Tailgate Spaces: 1 free with purchase of an admission ticket to hall, (extra tailgate space) $5 each
- Extra Prize Tickets: $1 each or 12 for $10
Also, If you want to join, or renew your membership, with the San Antonio Radio Club, you can save $3 by paying at the Radio Fiesta. Look for the SARC table near the front entrance. Dues: $12 for entire family by Jan 14 ($15 after). Sign up every ham in your family for one low price! Cheapest club rates in town (compared with those groups who charge annual dues)!
For additional information on our great programs and schedule of events, please view our website at http://w5sc.org.